Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google’s key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
You have a desire to help ‘digitize’ the advertising industry in Australia. The creative agency engagement team at Google is hiring a new Agency Lead to help build ongoing, strategic partnerships with key creative agencies that work on the largest advertisers in Australia/New Zealand. You will be involved in educating and training the broader agency community on all things digital, evangelizing Google products, leading the way with our data, insights and thought leadership research, and most importantly, enablement of best practice digital creative and innovation.
• Play a key role in the development of Google’s relationships with key creative agencies in Australia, across all disciplines: Business Directors, Planners, Creative directors, and production.
• Act as ‘the glue’ between creative agencies, media agencies, and clients on key briefs and business opportunities with Google.
• Assess agency’s Google product and data capabilities, building and delivering high impact programs of engagement including key training sessions to fill gaps.
• Oversight and management of briefs, with specific agency account teams, driving upstream strategic discussions and enablement throughout the campaign process.
• Partner with our sales organization and media agency leads across key clients to drive medium-longer term business opportunities for the Google business.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
• 8 years of experience with creative agency (looking for AD, SAD, GAD) and/or client side experience (Senior brand managers).
• Substantial experience in a comparable position in the advertising industry.
• Team player with keen ambitions to help build out best in class creative agency partnerships.
• Established relationships and presence within the AU / global agency marketplace.
• Broad knowledge across all of Google’s product portfolio and position in the market awareness.
• Outstanding communication, presentation skills, strong project management and negotiation skills. it jobs
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world’s biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build strong businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird’s eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We’re uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google’s broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.