1. RECORD AND DOCUMENT CONTROL
Purpose of the Record and Document Control to ensure that all formal procedures are effective, in operation and that corrective and preventive actions are taken against any deficiencies.
A Record Register shall be maintained identifying the records kept, the custodian and the retention period.A hard copy of the documented Quality Management System Manual is kept in the office .
The Quality Manager maintains a record of the manual issued and is responsible for the issue of revised documents and prompt withdrawal of superseded documents.
The manual will be re-issued after a practical number of changes have been made to the Procedures/Forms.
Changes to the Quality Management System (QMS), Quality Control Procedures (QCP) and Quality Control Forms (QCFs) are achieved as follows:
• The QMS and each QCP/QCF is identified by its own individual issue number. Independently, the Quality Manual as a whole also has an issue number in its entirety and will be signed off.
• Changes to the content of these will only be made with the Management Level grops Discussions.
• The Quality Manager, who is responsible for the review (and approval) of adequacy of the entire Quality Manual, will execute change to the Manual subject to the approval as mentioned above, whenever necessary.
• If clarification, corrections in spelling or grammar are necessary, no changes will be made to the Issue number of either the page concerned or the manual as a whole.
• All changes will be recorded on the Revision and Amendment Register and the issue number of the manual as a whole will be recorded on this sheet.
2. NON CONFORMITY, CORRECTIVE AND PREVENTIVE ACTION
Purpose of the non conformity , corrective and preventive action to ensure that all non conformities are actioned, whether advised by the company, by a Client or discovered internally.
a) A non conformity report shall be raised by the Quality Manager and reported to the QMS Team for any non conformity arising from:
• Any significant deficiency not brought to light by internal audit
• Any significant deficiency brought about after review of a complaint
b) The Quality Manager shall record on the Non Conformity Report details of the non conformity, investigation, corrective and preventive action taken. The Quality Manager also maintains a Non Conformity Register.
c) The Quality Manager shall carry out periodic analyses of non-conformities and report at the Management Review meeting.
• The Quality Manager shall determine any trends / potential risks.
• Decide with other members of the ISO Management Team and implement any preventive action needed.
• Record results of action taken.
• Report to the next Management Review Meeting.
3. INTERNAL QUALITY AND MANAGEMENT REVIEW
Purpose of this International Quality Management review is to ensure that all formal procedures are effective in operation and that corrective and preventive actions are taken against any deficiencies.
a) All Procedures should be audited annually in accordance with the Internal Audit Programme and Status
b) Audits shall be carried out by the Quality Manager and competent members of staff nominated by the Quality Manager. No one shall audit or review his or her own work nor audit or review work for which he or she is responsible.
c) Audits shall be recorded on Audit Report Form . The report identifies deficiencies requiring corrective action and makes provisions for the acceptance of the report by the appropriate Manager and satisfactory completion of corrective actions.
d) Deficiencies shall be recorded individually on the Audit Deficiency, Corrective and Preventive Action form . Corrective/preventative actions recommended are checked and signed off by QMS Associate Partner.
e) The audits, complete with the corrective/preventative actions taken, are reviewed at the Management Review Meeting together with any identification of any further preventative actions to prevent occurrence. An Internal Audit Programme and Status will also be provided to indicate if there are ongoing audits in progress.
Review of Quality System
The Management Team shall review the Project Quality Plan at regular intervals to ensure that the Quality System is suitable and effective.
a) Management review is by formal meetings of the Management Review team,Other members may be co-opted depending on the meeting agenda.
b) Management Review meetings shall take place at 3 monthly intervals or less.
c) An Annual report shall be presented to the Management Review Meeting which shall list any improvements to the Quality Management System.
d) All meetings shall be minuted and actions with target completion dates identified and a summary report issued to the Management Review Team.
e) All business risk issues and any Health & Safety policy issues are reviewed by the Management Review Team .