Dubai Duty Free currently employs 6,000 staff of 50 different nationalities and is one of the premier “employers of choice” in the UAE. This is evidenced by the fact that the company received more than 81,500 unsolicited job applications during the last year.The company has a long standing policy of “promotion from within”, resulting in only two entry-level positions being recruited for externally – Sales Assistant in the Retail Operations area and Stores Assistant in the Warehouse environment.
All other back-office support functions (Marketing, HR, Finance, Purchasing, IT, secretarial, etc) and supervisory positions are recruited and developed internally, while the vast majority of managerial level vacancies are also filled from inside the organisation. This policy provides for the maximum possible career growth and development opportunities for Dubai Duty Free staff and is one of the reasons why the company has an enviable staff turnover ratio and high levels of employee loyalty and commitment.
Being a Sales Assistant in Dubai Duty Free is all about working as part of a team to ensure that the highest quality of service is delivered to our customers. Our Sales Assistants are friendly, warm, and welcoming towards all our customers. The Sales Assistant role requires patience and a strong willingness to work with people. Sales jobsAs a Sales Assistant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Sell products available in DDF shops
- Approach and assist customers in the shop
- Maintain cleanliness of the shop
- Arrange merchandise according to display guidelines
- Replenish empty shelves
- Process payments and operate Electronic Cash Registers
Top of Form
Being a Warehouse Assistant in Dubai Duty Free is all about working as part of a team in an efficient and effective way to deliver our products to the shop floor on time and as needed. Our Warehouse Assistants are essential to the everyday operations of our warehouse and our business.
As a Warehouse Assistant, your key responsibilities will be:
- Assist in receiving, checking, arranging, replenishing, and transferring of merchandise to all areas
- Keep records of products and merchandise received and delivered to other areas
- Coordinate with different departments regarding stock requisition and availability
- Drive a forklift
- Operate stock management systems such as WMS, MHCS, etc.
To Apply the Jobs click Below Link